August 12, 2010

Bunny- The- Runner

Very recently I discovered the world of hand made toys. Amigurimi are cute but I like a bit more sophisticated designs. Again at Osinka site I found on-line crochet-together project after the picture of a bunny by a Canadian designer Samantha Lutterotti.


http://www.bearsandbuds.com/December%202007/Sammibears-Dec2007.asp


My variant was a present for my little baby, so it was important to make it as baby safe as possible. That’s why all details even small like eyes and nose are crocheted.


I used hook 2.5 and white Turkish yarn (mohair), and used a bit of eye shadows to highlighten the face. The original bunny seemed a bit sad, so I changed the expression of the face as well.


The body is stuffed with fibers and there are hard carton circles in the base of the feet for a better balance.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

какой заааайка!!!!!!