January 2, 2008

Rodriguez jacket

While browsing the net I found a picture of a very sweet summer crochetted jacket and just fell in love with it. A bit later I think I saw somewhere that it was created by Narcisco? Rodriguez (not at all sure) and was sold at nordstrom.com.

I had neither pattern nor graphic, just a picture. The dolly pattern was not so difficult to crack, but the irregular net that joins the motives was kind of tricky. I did not draw any graphic (lazy girl) and tried it on me all the time. Here is the result and the original picture:




3 comments:

Ela said...

You made a wonderful blouse! You are very talented! Your blouse is iddentical as the original! Congrats!

Helena Torkzadsson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helena Torkzadsson said...

Thank you! They are not really identical, the neck is a bit different, as I did not want to imitate but make something á-là Rodriges.