October 29, 2007


Wow it is apparently not so easy to maintain a blog, it demands time and even mood.

5. Today I'd like to post a very brave project of mine, brave because of its bright crimson colour. I usually avoid strong shades in clothes as I am a typical "summer" according to the "seasonal classification" and the contrasts do not really flatter me. Yet I think this one is not too bad. It actually reminded me of my childhood when my mom used to buy me lots of red (not pink, but true red!) things "to make you look fresher" as I was quite a pale thing.

This sweater is knitted with some thick acrilic yarn and even thicker pair of needles, it was a genuine pleasure to make it, the work progressed so fast! The pattern is taken from a Sandra or Sabrina (why do these German knitting magazines have almost the same name? Always mix them up) .

No comments: