October 19, 2007

  1. Well, this will be my first posting I guess. To start with, hi everybody! I have never had any blog so far so there is much to learn. Probably it was en example of a person that I respect a lot as well as some sad circumstances that pushed me, quite a lazy person to join the blog-mania.
  2. The major reason is that I would like to communicate with people who share the same passions, namely, knitting, crochetting, tatting, sewing, beading, polymerclay making and some other hobbies. Yet it is not only that, my interests are larger- reading, travels, languages, art, history, filosophy, many, many aspects of our life.
  3. I am still not very keen on inserting pictures but will do my best to improve and soon I hope I'll show some of my work (oh, that vanity!but it is sooo sweet when somebody else likes what you are doing!) So far I wish everybody a good week-end!

No comments: